Space Coast – Program Director
|Space Coast Early Steps|
|$70K to $90K plus relocation|
|POSITION TITLE: PROGRAM DIRECTOR
Position Summary: Provides oversight, coordination, and supervision of Space Coast Early Steps. Ensures that federal, state and program requirements for the Florida Early Steps System are met locally.
Position Relationships: Reports to the CATCH Board of Directors
2. Ensure that Early Steps and its staff comply with DOH Information Security Policies, Protocols, and Procedures.
3. Ensure the Early Steps policies are implemented locally, and CATCH/Space Coast Early Steps policies are followed.
4. Integral in the orientation process for staff, providing information on the federal regulations and governing principles of the program as well as teaching clear expectations of the positions
5. Provide timely and accurate completion of programmatic and contractual reports as required by state and federal regulations to ensure services provided are documented accurately in the record in accordance with regulations.
6. Develop and maintain a local quality assurance process with metrics to provide oversite for the program’s productivity and ongoing improvements.
7. Foster (Provide) collaboration among Space Coast Early Steps, Early Steps State Office, and community providers/partners/interagency coalitions.
8. Provide supervision and consultation to program team members, interface with community providers with regards to program policies to ensure delivery that meet client and families’ needs according to ES established high standards and policy guidelines.
9. Function as primary liaison for program public relations and community awareness with outside stakeholders. Participates in and lead coordination of community education and public relations activities as needed.
10. Attend Early Steps statewide meetings and participate in contract monitoring.
Space Coast Early Steps is committed to a drug free workplace
|*Must have worked in an Early Intervention Program for a minimum of three years.
*Bachelor’s degree or higher in special education, social work, human services, child
development, public health, or psychology preferred.
*Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in supervision/administration.
*Experience with non-profit reporting and regulatory affairs
*Requires excellent people skills as well as ability to communicate orally and
*Must be able to analyze and interpret specific and non-specific information for
*Has contact with a variety of people requiring ability to use an elevated level of tact and
*Must be able to work well under pressure and manage stress effectively.
*Must have adequate physical mobility and transportation.
*Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
*Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
*Drug screen and Criminal background checks are required.